Trying to make sense of contradicting schizophrenic media narratives. It's not what they are saying but rather who is saying it that reveals the truth. Media sound bytes, written analysis, and opinions are fruits of a poisonous tree. A tree created for, comprised of, and nurtured by players with conflicting political and personal agendas. A twisted media tree of deception, omission, misleading, misrepresentation, and outright lies! What I provide in this blog is what I consider to be the truth.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Cryptcl: GOP Moderates Better Be Careful
As it stands right now I do not believe Romney nor Perry can win a national election. Conservatives will ignore them rather than vote for them. Cain is a true conservative who is gaining support everyday. The Tea Party could put Cain in the WH. While GOP moderates take juvenile pot shots at each other, Cain is winning the front runner prize. GOP better be careful. With Palin out of the race the Tea Party is pissed.
