Sunday, February 27, 2011

Take The Black History Quiz?

It's amazing how different the truth is from what liberal progressives MSM consistently report. Let's see what Republicans and Democrats did in America's Black History. Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, Jackie Robinson, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. were all Republicans. The KKK was a radical group within the Democratic Party. The Republican Party was started as the anti-slave party.


Take the quiz at:
http://www.nbra.info/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.DYK-HistoryTest

Why aren't these facts taught in school? Every entitlement created for minorities, in the long run makes their life harder, because people get trapped in the system. Can't work or I'll lose my welfare checks. Can't lose my welfare checks because I can't make enough working. I'm trapped in the welfare system.